the 20 best concert videos on youtube

Hey y'all!

I hope you are enjoying autumn as much as I do. Surprisingly the sun shines quite often in the UK, so it's actually rather nice over here.

Anyway, this is just a quick post of some of my favorite concert/music videos. I do have a weird taste in music, so you have been warned.

(This list is in no particular order. One video per artist.)

  1. The Gaslight Anthem - Live at Reading 2015
  2. Brian Fallon - Live at Lowlands 2016
  3. Harry Styles - Live at the BBC 2017 
  4. Bruce Springsteen - Live in Passaic 1978
  5. Bon Jovi - Live in Dortmund 1993
  6. The Revival Tour - Live in Cologne 2011
  7. Frank Turner - Live at Southside 2017
  8. Mumford and Sons - Live at Reading 2015
  9. Queen - Live at Live Aid 1985
  10. Dave Hause - Live at the Ramones Museum 2013
  11. Milow - Live in Brussels 2011
  12. King Charles - Live at Glastonbury 2014
  13. John Allen - Live in Hamburg 2013
  14. Hamilton - Live at the White House 2016
  15. Les Misérables - 10th Anniversary Concert
  16. The Lion King - Live at Olivier Awards 2013
  17. Dear Evan Hansen - Obie Awards 2016
  18. Once - Live at Phoenix Theatre 2014
  19. Leonard Bernstein - Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture (with cannons)
  20. Michael BublĂ© - Home for Christmas 2011 

I only wanted to include artists of whom I like more than one or two songs. I might make a list of favorite songs one day, which may or me not be a little bit more varied than this.

This list is most certainly not complete, I just couldn't think of any more concerts. 
And I know I'm a nerd, but I had to include some of my favorite musicals and the 1812 Overture. If you only listen to one piece of classical music, listen to that one.

I hope this list inspires maybe one or two of you to go and listen to some new music. And please, feel free to leave any suggestions of videos I should watch in the comments down below.

Anyway, I'm off, got important stuff to do. Hahahahahahahaha.

Peace and Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Chip Cookies - Easy Recipe

Why Can't We Just Be Happy For One Another?

20 Perks of Being Short