Guess who's back?

....back again... ♫


Did I already mention that I'm really good at this blogging thing?
No? Well, now you know.

It's been half a year, a lot of things have happened or changed, and a lot of things didn't.
Wow, how exciting. Let me elaborate.

For example, my two besties are getting married later this year! And guess who's gonna be maid of honor? Me. You guessed correctly.

My brother now works in Dubai and on the Maledives, and I kinda wish I would have studied IBM as well. Then I remember that I hate business management and all this kind of stuff, and I am only half as envious as I was before.

Like the total cliché that I am I started doing yoga, and as predictable as this may sound, I am actually really loving it. I used to not get it, why so many people loved it, but after just a month I totally changed my mind.

I still suck at playing the piano, partly because I don't find the time to practice, partly because YouTube is my teacher, partly because I still hate the bass clef, and partly because my hands are so tiny that I can't even reach notes that are an octave apart.

This winter we -again- did not have a lot of snow, which is just a little bit annoying. Back when I was a kid I used to go sledding (is that the word?) all the time during the winter months, and now I have to be glad if we get 2cm of snow.

If anyone's wondering, I am still a vegan. Not dead yet because of malnutrition or anything. Although I do miss cheese. A lot.

Oh yeah, I kinda shaved my head. And by "kinda" I mean I did. Partly because I raised money for charity, and partly because I wanted to. Tell me I can't or shouldn't do something, and I will most likely do it just to piss people off. But having no hair is the best thing ever. I don't need to style it, I don't need to do anything. I can sleep 20mins longer each morning!!

As you might have noticed, I changed the desing of this blog. Again.
Let me know what you think in the comments down below!

That's it for now, I'll *try* to update a little more often.

"Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn't settle for it." - Mandy Hale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Can't We Just Be Happy For One Another?

Chocolate Chip Cookies - Easy Recipe

20 Perks of Being Short