Weekly Roundup #1

Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls, a big Hello from your favorite German!

I hope you're doing well and had a lovely weekend. I for one can't believe that it's been three weeks since I moved here, feels more like three days. Time has flown by, it's only four weeks until I fly home for the biggest party of the year (if I'm still alive by then) and it's slowly getting chillier outside.

Autumn, I heart thee.
Books, cozy socks, coffee, candles, walking through fallen leaves. What could be better?!

Anyway, here's a quick roundup of the past two weeks.

Week 2:

  • I got the amazing opportunity to go to a Sherlock Event in London with Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat and Sue Vertue. It was pretty cool.
  • I was sitting on the back of a bicycle for the first time in my life. Yay for this new method of transportation.
  • Caught a fever and massive cold thanks to the amazing British weather.
  • Thanks to a workshop at school I now know that script supervising is hard work.
  • Cider costs 1.5 GBP at the school bar. This is really bad news.
  • I bought a yoga mat. How exciting.
  • I finally figured out the perfect ratio of coffee to water for my french press (or cafetière as all you posh people say.) 

Week 3:

  • Bought my first PSL of the season. I am such a cliché.
  • I was invited to the world premiere of Goodbye Christopher Robin in London. They let us walk the red carpet. This was fun.
  • I did some yoga.
  • I bought a second mug.
  • I am really good at this whole describing thing, aren't I?!
  • Oh, and Happy (belated) Birthday, Boss. Thank you for the music, and thank you for the best song that's ever been written.

...and that was pretty much all that happened. Not that exciting, tbh.
I've been doing a lot of prep for our upcoming shoots, and starting tomorrow I will be shooting stuff until mid-October, so don't expect any breathtaking stories or superb content on here.

Keep your head up, put on a pair of sunglasses, and enjoy the last warm days of the year.

I'll see ya soon.

"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night..." - Springsteen.

On another note:
Seriously Germany?!
I expected more from you.
Sincerely,
Me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Chip Cookies - Easy Recipe

Why Can't We Just Be Happy For One Another?

Harry Styles Isn't Your Boyfriend